Wednesday 31 October 2012

Week 172–Winner & Top 5 Passionista

I’m sorry that I’m a day late announcing the lucky winner and top 5 passionista for last week’s “pets” challenge.  Me and the family went to the cinema and for a meal at Frankie & Benny’s and it was late by the time I got home and I was too tired to even turn on the computer!!  However better late than never, I’m here with all the details.

We were overjoyed by the number of entries and we hope you will continue to enter our challenges and make them as successful as this one was.  The DT had a brilliant time visiting your blogs and loved all your wonderful creations. 

Firstly we are going to announce the lucky winner who will receive 4 digi images of their choice courtesy of Pink Gem Designs.  As always, to be fair, we used random.org and he chose:

pfp winner week 172

No. 15

Marlene

Congratulations Marlene, your card is super cute and I love the colours you’ve used.  Please email us and we will arrange for you to receive your prize. 

Now onto the top 5 passionista and Pinky had the honour of choosing her favourites and she had such a tough job with all the gorgeous entries this week.  However after deliberation here are her top 5:

Cathy

Dora

Judy

Louise

Vee

Congratulations ladies, you can now proudly display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.  If you need any help with this please email us

Top 5 Passionista Blinkie

We hope you have a wonderful evening (hope you have lots of treats if you’re bravely going tricking and treating)!.  Have a great week.  Don’t forget to check out our current challenge, which is aptly called “fright night” – full details in the post below. 

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Wow! Thanks for choosing my card to be in the top 5 this week !!!

Judy said...

Well Gollie G..Thanks gals! This is hard to believe with all the incredible talent out there. I shall wear my top 5 badge proudly!

Congratulations Marlene for winning 1st place...well done.

xo
Judy

Unknown said...

Wow I am so excited :D Big Smile. Thank you for choosing me as one of the Top 5 this week and congrats to the other ladies too :) xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Oh what a lovely surprise! Thank you for choosing me as one of the top five; that has cheered me up big time! Congrats to rest of top five and winner. Thank you for the badge! Woo! Hoo!. Vee xx