Tuesday 16 August 2011

Week 113 - Theme

Good morning dear crafters, my goodness another week has flown by but happily that means we’re back again with a new challenge for you. It will soon be the start of school and then the dreaded countdown to Christmas will begin in earnest. Before I depress you any further I think I should get down to business lol! We had so many gorgeous entries for our “divas with glitter and glam” challenge last week and it was wonderful to see so many different types of images. Anja will certainly have a tough job choosing just 5 favourites. Don’t forget to check back later to see who are Anja’s top 5 passionista and also to find out the lucky winner of the £10.00 voucher courtesy of Joanna Sheen.

Onto this week’s challenge and the lovely Debs has set the theme and she has chosen “a pirate’s life for me!”. Quite self explanatory this week, we want to see all your pirate images. Don’t forget to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your promarkers, aqua markers, tria markers or even the new flex markers once you get your inky mitts on them, otherwise we’ll make ye walk the plank aarrghhhh!!

Our sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique and the lucky winner will receive 6 digis of their choice from their online store.

DigiStamp Boutique logo

Our “motley crew” have created amazing samples for your inspiration this week (don’t forget you can click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Debs

image

Denise

PFP challenge 113 - a pirate's life for me

Emma

image

Julie

image

Lisa

image

Michele

image

Tracy

image

Andie

image

Anja

image

Fantastic samples I’m sure you’ll agree me hearties! We hope you will be able to join in with our challenge this week and we cannot wait to see what you create. Have a wonderful week. Ahoy me mateys!

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x




2 comments:

Julie said...

Great theme and stunning DT cards, thanks. xxx

Anonymous said...

Good to see another guy entering the challenges :)

And I've missed the challenges, glad I'm back too :)

Neil