Tuesday 4 January 2011

Week 81 - Theme

Good morning crafters and a very Happy New Year.  We hope you enjoyed all the festivities during Christmas and New Year and are now raring to go with our brand new challenge!  We have to say a massive thank you for all your gorgeous entries into our Mega Christmas challenge – you have certainly kept all the design team very busy and at the time of writing this post we have had an amazing 441 entries – WOW!  We have been blown away by the fantastic cards and projects we’ve seen during December and we appreciate the time you’ve taken to enter the challenge. 

Please don’t forget to check back later as we will be announcing the lucky winners of the lovely prizes donated by our generous sponsors. 

Ok enough waffling let’s get onto our brand new challenge and remember we have design team 1 with us from this week so the honour of choosing the first challenge of the year has fallen to Caryn and she has given us “thank you cards” as our theme, but we are being strict this week and your entry must include a thank you phrase of some sort.  A nice easy one to start us off, as we’re sure you have a few to make at the moment.  Don’t forget you must use your promarkers or aqua markers to be eligible for the prize draw.   

Our sponsor this week is Letraset and the lucky winner will receive a Promarker Stamping Kit.

letraset promarker logo

The design team have worked their magic once again this week and created gorgeous samples for your inspiration (don’t forget you can click on their names to visit their personal blogs):

Caryn

image

Denise

PFP challenge 81 - thank you

Gina is having computer problems!

Gro

image

Ida

image

Michele

image

Nic

image

Sarah

image

Vix

image

We hope you will be able to play along this week and we can’t wait to visit your blogs and see what you create.  Have a great week.

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

50 comments:

Jenni said...

Happy New Year to you all - here is my card for the challenge :o)
Jenni x

Christine said...

I cant find a linky so will leave my card HERE thanks for agreat chall.

smiles Christine xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

hiya gals, great dt cards,

here's mine

hugs sandra xxx

Cathy said...

Fab challenge and cards girls.
Here is my card.
Thanks for looking,
Cathy xx

lindyloo said...

Great DT cards x
Here is my card
huggies linda H x

Annette said...

Great cards from the DT, and a great theme for post Xmas! Here's my card

Milliesmarvels said...

Love the DT cards, you can see my card here!
Jane
x

Anita said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita said...

Hi.
Great callenge;)
I have made this card

Tanks;)
Anita

Anita said...

Hi, Happy New Year. This is the card I made:
http://kaartenboetiek.blogspot.com/2011/01/isnt-she-sweet.html
X Anita

Choccy said...

Such beautiful cards.

Heres the card i made for the challenge. here

Mette said...

Lovely DT cards and hope my link works for my entry here's mine

Shazza said...

Hi there
my card is HERE
thanks
x

karen said...

What gorgeous DT cards, linky not around so my card is here.

http://mycraftycupboard-karen.blogspot.com/2011/01/anything-goes-at-fab-n.html

xxxtglxxx said...

happy new year! :)

great cards as inspiration from the DT!

here is my entry:

http://xxxtglxxx.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-beginnings.html

Helen said...

Happy New Year to everyone - great DT cards as always.

I think the link thingie must have gone walkabout (or maybe it's just me!) so my card is here:

http://craftinghelen.blogspot.com/2011/01/passion-for-promarkers-week-81.html

Helen x

LISA said...

A great challenge with lovely work from the DT.
Lisa


Here’s my entry

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!

Love the challenge and DT's creations...

Here's my card.

Anastasia

Shelly said...

HI girls! Happy New Year to you all! Here's my card.
Hugs Shelly x

Paula said...

Happy New Year.

Fabulous DT cards as always ladies.

Here is my Thank you card

Paula xxxx

Katja said...

http://katzzcreaties.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenge-41-op-digi-doodle-shops-best.html

Groetjes,
Katja

Angie said...

Hi all happy new year here's mine
Hugs Angie

Caroline said...

goegeous DT cards
here is my card

Julye said...

Fab DT cards here's mine. Thanks for the challenge.

Copse said...

Fab card Ladies, and Happy new year

here's mine

Berni said...

Happy New Year everyone! Great DT cards as usual :)

Here is my card.

Best wishes
Berni

Heather Feather said...

Hi great DT samples.

here's mine

Sarah said...

Happy New Year to you all, great DT cards.
here's mine hugs SarahS

Lena Katrine said...

Happy New Year to you all! Fantastic DT-creations this time too :)
Here's my entry :)

Hugs, Lena K

Anita said...

Hi!! I made another card! You can see it here:
http://kaartenboetiek.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you-card.html
X Anita

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Here's my entry
Happy New Year to you all

Elaine Stark said...

my entry is here elaine

Made by Mandy said...

Thankyou for giving me a kick up the bum to make a thank you card :)

My Submission

Tanya Dudkina said...

Thanks for a chance o win my dream - promarkers!
This is my card -
http://1littlehedgehog.blogspot.com/2011/01/thank-you.html

Debz said...

Great card form the DT and a good idea for the theme, to say thanks for our Christmas presents.
Debz

Marianne said...

You can find my Thank-you card here:
http://mariannesblogje.blogspot.com/2011/01/bedankt-dat-ik-je-promarkers-mocht.html
Thank you for looking!!
Hugs, Marianne

Suzanne said...

Here's mine

Great cards everyone x

Ally said...

Lovely challenge and DT cards.

Here is my card:
http://snigglessnippets.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-dear.html

Lou Mac said...

Thanks for another great challenge, and a Happy New Year to everyone.

Here is my card.

Lou Mac. xo

Lou Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou Mac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicky said...

Great DT cards and Happy New Year to you all - Heres My Card

pinky said...

Excellent inspiration from the DT. You can see my card here
Pinky

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great challenge girls

Here's my card

Hugs Jane x

Michelle said...

fantastic inspiration from the DT, and a handy challenge theme, here's my card.
have a great week
hugs Michelle
x

Lizzy said...

Fab DT cards ladies here's mine

xx Lizzy xx :)

Wilma said...

Love all the DT cards - here's mine

Knerten said...

Happy New Year, all !!

HERE is my entry :-)

Tanya Dudkina said...

I'm sorry for not using promarkers...I posted my card in a previous comment (unfortunately there is no promarkers in stores in place where I live, so I used simple pencils)