Tuesday 28 September 2010

Week 70 – top 5 passionista

Hello again!  We’re sorry for the delay in posting the top 5 passionista – we’ve had some technical issues tonight. 

So we’re back to announce the top 5 passionista for last week’s “make your own flowers” challenge.  We enjoyed seeing all your flowers and some of us even picked up a few new ideas.  Michele was impressed with all your flowers and had a really difficult decision narrowing it down to just 5.

However after much deliberation here are Michele’s top 5 passionista for week 70:

 Alison

image

Asa

image

Emma

image

Suzi

image 

Vicky

image

Congratulations ladies, you can now display the top 5 passionista blinkie on your blogs.

top-5

Hugs, Denise, Gina & DT x x

4 comments:

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe i was picked for the top 5.....i feel like shouting from the roof tops that i was picked.
This is the 1st time ever i have been chosen in any challenge i have entered.
THANK YOU THANK YOU so much....
Hugs Alison
XXXX

Vicky said...

WOW....Thankyou sooo much for choosing mine as 1 of your top 5 I love this blog & all the amazing inspiration on it, so thankyou from the bottom of my heart girls, you are all awesome!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Hi
I have sent an email.
I am the winner of Week 70
Hugs Karla

Emma and Susan said...

WOW.......Thanks for choosing me in the top 5!!!!!!!!!!
Here I am again with this weeks entry!!!!
this is my card!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx